Any person who meets one of the following criteria will be admitted:
- A graduate of a high school that is accredited by a regional accrediting association as defined by the United States Office of Education or approved by the Arizona Board of Education or the appropriate state educational agency;
- Holds a high school certificate of equivalency, such as a GED;
- 18 years of age or older on or before the first day of classes for which application is being made;
- A transfer student in good standing from another college or university;
- Students attending high school with a Concurrent Registration Form signed by the designated school official and a parent;
- Additional admission criteria is required for international, aviation, nursing, transfer and concurrent high school students.