Cochise College

CATALOG 2015-16

Border Commuter Students

Border commuter students from Mexico are permitted to attend Cochise College part-time or full-time. These students must apply for an F-1 student visa prior to attending our institution. The I-20 will be issued to the student once the following documents have been submitted to our office:

  1. Application for admissions
  2. A onetime application fee (full-time students only) of $50 (U.S. dollars) payable by check or money order to Cochise College
  3. Bank guarantee form
  4. Student health form

An F-1 international packet can be obtained and more information can be found at or or by calling the International Student office at (520) 417-4050.

PDF documents can be downloaded from