Proof of Residency: In-State
A domicile affidavit needs to be filed with the Admissions Office verifying continuous residency in the state for a 12-month period. At least three of the following items will be used to establish proof of residency:
- Filing of state income tax report for the previous year.
- Current registration of motor vehicle in Arizona.
- Current registration as a voter in the state.
- Arizona driver’s license issuance date.
- Graduation from an Arizona high school.
- Bank statement (checking or savings) from an Arizona banking institution.
- Source of support (employer).
- Dependency as indicated on federal income tax declaration for dependents.