Cochise College

CATALOG 2015-16

Veterans Affairs

The Veterans Affairs Office is located within the Financial Aid Office on the Sierra Vista Campus. Information concerning attendance, benefits and procedures is available. All veterans are advised to maintain close contact with the college’s certifying official.

If you are a veteran receiving VA benefits, you are required to immediately report to the college’s certifying official when you drop a course or withdraw from college. Dropping or reducing enrollment may result in an overpayment of benefits to the VA and you may be required to repay all the money you received during that semester/term.

Veterans at Cochise College may register and have their tuition payments waived until they receive their benefit payments, or tuition is paid by the VA. If veteran students enroll and do not notify the VA Office the day they enroll, they may be dropped for non-payment of tuition. The student is responsible for payment of all tuition and fees, regardless of payments received from the VA.