Our programs of study include associate degrees, diplomas and technical certificates of credit that lead to exciting careers. Cochise College specializes in delivering the relevant knowledge to help you emerge with real-world job skills.
Consult with an advisor in the Student Development Center or view the catalog to find out more about specific requirements and transfer options available for these degrees. Information is also available from the departments that manage the college’s degrees and certificates.
AA Degrees – For University Transfer
- Administration of Justice – AA-AJS
- Computer Science – AA-CSC
- Early Childhood Care and Education – AA-ECE
- Economics – AA-ECN
- Exercise Science, Health and Physical Education, Recreation and Wellness – AA-HPES
- Fine Arts – AA-ARTF
- General Requirements – AA-GENG
- Liberal Studies
- Music – AA-MUS
- Social and Behavioral Sciences – AA-SBS
- Theatre Arts – AA-THE
AAEE Degrees – For University Transfer
ABUS Degrees – For University Transfer
AS Degrees – For University Transfer
AGS Degrees – For University Transfer
AAS Degrees – Two-Year Training For Employment
- Animal Science – AAS-AGRA
- Crop Science – AAS-AGRC
- Automotive Technology – AAS-ATC(Daytime) – AAS-ATC(Evening)
- Building Construction Technology – AAS-BCT
- Business Management – AAS-BMT
- Cisco and Linux Networking – AAS-CLN
- Computer Information Systems – AAS-CIS
- Computer Programming – AAS-CPG
- Culinary Arts – AAS-CUL(Daytime) – AAS-CUL(Evening)
- Cybersecurity – AAS-CYB
- Early Childhood Care and Education – AAS-ECE
- Education – AAS-ED
- Electronics Technology – AAS-ELT
- Intelligence Operations Studies –AAS-IOST
- General Intelligence
- Human Intelligence Collector
- Imagery Analyst
- Intelligence Analyst
- Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer
- Signal Collector Analyst
- Signals Intelligence Analyst
- Law Enforcement
- Media Production Arts – AAS-MPA
- Network Technology – AAS-NWT
- Nursing – AAS-NUR
- Paramedicine – AAS-PAR
- Professional Pilot Technology – AAS-PPT (Flight Instructor) – AAS-PPT (Multi-Engine)
- Residential Construction Technology – AAS-RCT
- Respiratory Therapy – AAS-RTH
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Flight Operator – AAS-UAVO
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Technician – AAS-UAVT
- Welding Technology – AAS-WLD
Back to Top
A minimum of 25 percent of the required credits must be taken in residency at Cochise College to earn a certificate. Consult with an advisor in the Student Development Center or view the catalog to find out specific information about these certificates.
Cochise College offers many certificates designed for direct employment.
Gainful employment disclosure information for financial-aid eligible certificates includes cost, median loan debt, and normal completion time.
- Aerospace Thermal Fusion
- Aerospace Welding Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Carpentry Technology
- Chef Patissier – Baker’s Apprentice
- Cisco Networking
- Computer Maintenance and Repair
- Computer-Aided Drafting
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Emergency Medical Technician*
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management
- Fire Science Technology
- General Computer-Aided Drafting
- General Welding Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Linux System Administrator
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant*
- Practical Nursing*
- Residential Construction Technology
- Sous Chef Apprentice
- Technical Education Facilitator
- Unmanned Aircraft System Operations
- Virtual Reality Technologist
- Welding Technology
* preparation for external licensure
General Education Certificates
The Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) block fulfills general education requirements in arts, business, or math and science. Cochise College has three general education certificates: AGEC-A for arts, AGEC-B for business, and AGEC-S for math and science. These certificates are not financial aid eligible.
Arizona Department of Corrections Certificates
The following certificates are designed exclusively for the inmates of the Arizona Department of Corrections in Douglas.
- Advanced Automotive Technology
- Advanced Building Construction Technology
- Basic Automotive Technology
- Basic Building Construction Technology
The certificates below are not available for new students but are still in progress for current students.
These student learning outcomes statements clearly state the expected knowledge, skills, attitudes, competencies, and habits of mind that students are expected to acquire at Cochise College upon completion of a degree.
Communication – Students, using writing and other language skills both individually and collaboratively, will discover, organize, and communicate information, ideas, and arguments in a clear and effective manner appropriate to the audience and purpose.
Creativity – Students will analyze, evaluate, and reflect on aesthetic experiences; seek innovative solutions to technical, scientific, social, or individual problems; and produce artifacts of self-expression.
Critical Thinking – Students will employ logical, analytical, analogical, and reflective reasoning as well as scientific, mathematical, and artistic inquiry to solve problems effectively.
Diverse and Global Perspectives – Students will discover and understand the diversity of human experience and the interdependent roles of cultural, historical, economic, social, physical, and ecological forces in shaping this experience.
Information Literacy – Students will illustrate proficiency in information literacy by recognizing when information is needed and using both traditional sources and modern technologies to locate, evaluate, and effectively apply the needed information.
Technology Literacy – Students will apply technological skills and processes to access, manage, analyze, and understand information, and to present knowledge effectively.