Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative products and solutions in aerospace systems, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide. The company is recognized for championing workforce diversity and ranks in the top 10 military friendly employers. Northrop Grumman has a strong legacy of commitment to educational initiatives from diverse activities in the external community as well as a focus on employee development.
Important Northrop Grumman Links:
Northrop Grumman news & presentations:
- Operation Impact for Veterans
- Northrop Grumman Facing Challenge Of Aging Workforce In Key Areas, CEO Says – Defense Daily
- Senate STEM Education and Workforce Caucus Presentation, Notes – Edward Swallow
- Multimedia Release — Northrop Grumman, U.S. Navy Catapult X-47B From Carrier Into History Books.
For more information visit the X-47B UCAS Internet site
- Northrop Grumman Finds A Formula That Will Work In Hard Times – Forbes
- Enter Sandstorm – Frontlines Magazine
- Firebird – Persistent Multiple Intelligence Gathering Air System
- Northrop Grumman Innovation Network Aims to Foster Development of Next-Generation Defense, Homeland Security Technology Solutions
- NG sponsored Innovation High School in CA
- Northrop Grumman awards STEM scholarships
- NG in The Herald
- Slideshow from GaTech for NG UAS Research Day