Apply for Graduation
Students should not apply until they are in their last semester of course work and all of their transcripts have been reviewed.
Congratulations! You’re nearing graduation. There are some important deadlines you need to be aware of.
May 2017 Graduation
- Last Day to Apply- End of Work Day Friday, April 7, 2017
- Last Day to Have Name in Commencement Program- End of Work Day Friday, April 7, 2017
- Commencement- 7 p.m. Friday, May 12, 2017 on the Douglas Campus
August 2017 Graduation
- Last Day to Apply- End of Work Day Thursday, July 6, 2017
Cochise College holds one formal commencement ceremony per year in May. If you graduate during the preceding summer or fall, you will be listed in the commencement program and may participate in May commencement. Students filing for graduation after the last day to apply deadline may not have their name listed in the commencement program. Apply early to ensure your name appears in the program.
If you have questions concerning the status of your diploma please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Apply
When you have finished the survey, you will be automatically directed to the graduation application. Allow adequate time to complete the entire process in one sitting. Do not submit this survey more than one time.
Multiple degrees: Upon submission, you will be directed to a blank graduation application. Complete this form again if you are applying for multiple degrees or certificates.
- Your name is spelled as you want it to appear on your diploma
- The address you submit is where you want your diploma mailed
- All information is accurate
If you are unsure of the degree type you are pursuing or any other information asked for, consult an academic advisor or counselor.
Once you have completed the graduation application, you will need to contact an advisor to request a graduation check. All students, on campus and online, must make an appointment with an advisor or counselor to be eligible to graduate.
- Douglas Campus One Stop: (520) 417-4038
- Sierra Vista Campus Student Services: (520) 515-5483
- Online: email@example.com
If you have student loans, complete your exit interview in the Financial Aid Office.
- Douglas Campus: (520) 417-4045
- Sierra Vista Campus: (520) 515-5417