A Barnes and Noble bookstore is located on the Sierra Vista campus. Students can find textbooks, collegiate clothing, reference and trade books, classroom supplies and other items. Book rental and digital options also are available. Student book buy-backs are held each semester during finals week if there is a demand for the books the following year. Graduation gowns also may be ordered in February for May graduates.
To view the personalized list of books for your registered classes, login to MyCochise and click on your campus bookstore link under My Classes tab/Important Links.
Student Union Building 1000, 1st floor, Sierra Vista
Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sat and Sun Closed
Closed for all federal holidays.
The textbook buyback will begin at the Sierra Vista location on December 2 and go through January 25, 2019
Douglas Campus Student Textbook Buyback and Rental Check-In
Student Union Room 521
Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Monday-Tuesday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
General textbook information:
- Textbooks can be purchased at cochise-sv.bncollege.com (Website) and are available to rent, buy or go digital.
- Rental textbooks must be ordered online or in person at the Cochise College Sierra Vista Campus Bookstore.
- A rental return label is available for rentals ordered online for easy return.
- Free shipping is provided on the website.
- Price match is available with amazon.com, bncollege. com, and local competitors.
- Students with vouchers (Pell grants and paper vouchers): contact the bookstore at (520) 458-0262 or email email@example.com.
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of class with the original receipt
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes, with proof of a schedule change and original receipt
- No refunds on unwrapped loose-leaf books or shrink-wrapped titles which do not have the wrapping intact
- No refunds on digital content once accessed
- Textbooks must be in original condition
- No refunds or exchanges without original receipt