Direct Care Worker (Home Health Aid)
Money Available for Home Caregivers!
Do you have a loved one who is disabled or elderly with exceptional care needs at home? Become a Direct Care Worker (DCW) aka Home Health Aide and help ease your family’s financial strain. Certified DCWs qualify for reimbursement funds from AHCCCS provider agencies.
- No education prerequisites or experience needed
- Prepares students to work as home caregiver
- Two consecutive 8-week sessions
- Three hours of lecture/skills labs per week
- Take certification test in class
DCW Program Costs:
- Tuition: 6 credits x $85/credit = $510
- Food Handlers license = ~25%
- 1st Aid CPR = $15
*Tuition and Fees are approximate, subject to change due to tuition increases or out-of-state residency.
Course is taught in English, but materials are available in both English and Spanish. The Arizona Standardized DCS Test can be taken in English or Spanish.
Teresa Vernon, Instructor Certified Nursing Assistant Coordinator
email@example.com | 520.515.8744
Downtown Center | 2600 East Wilcox Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Instructor Certified Nursing Asst Coordinator
Teresa Vernon | firstname.lastname@example.org