Students are encouraged to make appointments, and college services can be provided via email, phone, Zoom, or face-to-face. Face coverings are required on all campuses and centers and social distancing will be observed.
Appointments can be made at:
Admissions & Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org 520-515-5336/520-417-4005
Advising: Advising@cochise.edu 520-515-5483/520-417-4038
Financial Aid: email@example.com 520-515-5417/520-417-4045
Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org 520-515-5416/520-417-4076
Bookstore: email@example.com 520-515-5419
Testing firstname.lastname@example.org 520-515-5447/520-439-6825
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Cochise College Campus Store is open for summer and fall. Books are available now. New and used books available for rental and purchase. Ebooks are also available with instant delivery options.
Schedule of Classes and Teaching Methods
View the schedule and learn more about the teaching methods that will be used for classes this fall by visiting the Schedule of Classes page.
All Fall 2020 classes will be live-streaming or online unless otherwise noted.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of the college community remains our highest priority, and we are expanding precautionary infection prevention measures by implementing cleaning and sanitation practices recommended by the CDC.
- The college is installing plexiglass partitions in all of its student service areas. Sanitation cleaning will occur after each transaction.
- Classrooms and common areas are being measured and arranged to follow social distancing recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the campuses and centers.
- Face coverings are mandatory on campus and in centers
- All restrooms are deep cleaned daily and disinfected twice during hours of operation.
- Door handles and railings are disinfected twice daily during hours of operation
- Frequently used public areas are cleaned and disinfected daily and sanitizing supplies are provided for users to wipte areas down as they use them
- Users of public spaces are discouraged from lingering and should not be congregating in large groups
Example of a classroom set up with social distancing procedures. Each classroom will have a station with clean microfiber clothes and disinfectant spray so students can sanitize their work space before class.