Why Professional Administrative Assistant at Cochise?
Highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented professionals are needed to support the daily operations of an office setting. The Professional Administrative Assistant Associate of Applied Science degree is designed to prepare students with the professional skills needed for employment in business. This program also offers courses to update and enhance skills. It provides a broad foundation of knowledge and skills needed for employment in business, industry, government, law and medical offices, and public and private agencies.
Some of the areas covered in the program are:
- knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, file and records management, presentations and spreadsheets
- organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- knowledge of principles for providing customer service
- operating office equipment
- composing and keyboarding routine correspondence and reports
Department Chair | Cathy Lagansoky | firstname.lastname@example.org