Returning Students

Returning Student

If you are a former student who has not enrolled at Cochise College during the past year, you must apply for re-admission prior to the semester for which you will enroll.

If you have attended another college since the last time you attended Cochise College, you need to have all of your transcripts evaluated. Request official transcripts from each institution to be sent directly to Cochise College.

You may need to take a placement assessment test and attend a new student orientation.

Admissions Office | (800) 593-9567 or (520) 515-5336/5412

Important Information

A student returning to the college after an absence of at least three years and has completed 12 or more credits with a minimum GPA of 2.00 following re-enrollment is eligible to pursue academic renewal/forgiveness by completing the Academic Renewal Form (PDF).

You should have legal residency determined when you apply, prior to the time of registration and payment of fees. Your residency will determine your classification for tuition, and it is your responsibility to register for classes under the correct residence determination.

Complete the Student Release Form (PDF) to authorize the release of information to individuals or agencies, thereby waiving certain student rights established under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

Next Steps