Cochise College Summer and Fall Registration start Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
Student Service Offices are open from Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for in-person registration.
Summer hours start Monday, May 20. Student Services will be open Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Here are some important links to help you:
- Class Schedule: www.cochise.edu/schedule
- Access the MyCochise Portal to register for classes: my.cochise.edu“My Classes” Tab.
- Apply for Admission: www.cochise.edu/apply
- Apply for Financial Aid:www.FAFSA.ed.gov Cochise College school code is 001072.
- Schedule a Placement Test: www.cochise.edu/testing
- Advising help: email@example.com
- Tuition and fees for summer are due the same day that you register at www.cochise.edu/payonline
If you are a current student with less than 15 credits completed before the end of the summer semester, you must make an appointment with your advisor before registering for fall 2019 classes.
Tuition and fees for fall classes are due by Wednesday, July 17, 2019, by a payment plan, financial aid award, Veteran’s Benefits or payment-in-full. Registration will continue with payment due the same day that you register.