What is the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)?
ASU consistently ranks as the top school in Arizona for academic programs, affordability and innovation. Whether you are just starting out at the community college or are nearing completion of your associate degree, ASU will provide you with the tools and advice to help you transfer and thrive at ASU. The Transfer Admission Guarantee, or TAG, helps you plan and complete your community college coursework to meet the lower-division course requirements for you ASU major, When you complete the TAG, you’ll be on track and prepared for success in earning your bachelor’s degree. Choose from more than 350 majors at ASU.
Sign up for the TAG: https://transfer.asu.edu/cochise
Benefits of signing up for the TAG
- guaranteed acceptance to your ASU degree program when all TAG requirements are met
- a cost-effective, time-efficient pathway ensuring courses transfer and count toward an ASU degree
- access your ASU transfer specialist and pre-enrollment services
- online Transfer Credit Guide
- receive ASU communications and event invitations
Terms of your agreement
- work with your community college advisor and ASU transfer specialist to make academic progress
- understand and meet admission requirements (learn about general university transfer admission requirements and requirements for your major)
- complete the community college coursework for the TAG and transfer to ASU within four years
- agree that your academic data and advising information may be shared between your community college and ASU
Your path to ASU
- Complete the TAG agreement online.
- Use the TAG worksheet (PDF) to track your college coursework.
Refer to ASU’s Degree Search to find the Major Map of required courses for your degree program.
Use the Transfer Credit Guide to ensure you’re taking the right courses at your community college to transfer to your major.
- Watch for communications from ASU. Be sure to check your mail and email.
- Continue your community college coursework and make steady academic progress.
- Connect with an ASU transfer specialist with any questions about transferring to ASU.
- Apply for admission to ASU at least one semester before you plan to transfer.
- Enroll in classes at ASU.